Bubble Technical Product Support Specialist
- New York City or Optionally Remote
This is for hires for the Success team in the U.S. Our headquarters is in New York City, but you may opt to work remotely.
Bubble enables thousands of businesses around the world to build software solutions without code. Our users use Bubble to build personal projects, internal company tools, and VC-backed startups. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through better software.
As part of our growing Success team, you’ll spend your time interacting directly with our users, ensuring that they have a stellar Bubble experience. Many of our Technical Product Support Specialists grow to specialize in focus areas like account management, quality assurance, and user education. Along the way, you’ll become an expert in how the Internet works and develop the ability to build almost any type of web app on Bubble.
If you’re constantly curious, enjoy providing an exceptional, high-touch user experience, a strong writer, and a fast researcher, we want to hear from you.
In particular, you will:
- Engage with users via our email support system to answer their technical questions and help them resolve issues in their apps or bugs they are facing in our code
- Work closely with other members of the Success team to optimize our documentation, manage our forum, and maintain context around users
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure user apps are always running as intended
- Spend some time analyzing our own processes and making changes to help improve our user experience and scale operations
- Have an opportunity to learn how thousands of businesses use Bubble and make a real impact on their apps and the future of the product itself and organization
We’re looking for someone who:
- Enjoys providing a high-touch user experience, talking about technical concepts, has great problem-solving skills, and is genuinely interested in learning how programming works for the betterment of yourself and our users
- Enjoys facing ambiguous situations, investigating things quickly, and writing responses to a wide range of people (you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English)
- Is happy to take on new projects and is comfortable with working towards team-wide and individual objectives, deliverables, and key results
- Has a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree with 0 to 4 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- Is able to work on weekends at least once per month - you’ll be able to take a week day off in lieu
- Loves constantly learning about new technologies and new products and loves thinking about ways to help customers solve their problems themselves
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! After reviewing your application, if we think you could be a good fit, we’ll send you a challenge to build a Bubble app to the specifications that we provide to you. No previous knowledge of Bubble is required! It’s a good way for you to see what working in Bubble is like, since that’s what you’ll be doing every day with our users and their apps, and for us to see how quickly you can learn Bubble, since that’s mission-critical to the role. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Note: at this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the US (if you have an OPT or a current H1B, please apply!) #LI-MY1 #LI-Remote