This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a brand-new, strategic growth marketing agency for the B2B sector. Working across a wide range of industries; such as technology, energy, construction, property, and office maintenance services; in the first 12 months and growing our client portfolio from there.
We are looking for a passionate Webflow developer who loves the efficiencies this platform can provide for web development. You are a developer, not a designer. You love Webflow because it allows you to be more efficient. You also have a critical eye for design and can spot mistakes easily.
- You love Webflow.
- You understand HTML and CSS.
- You can get things done yourself, but you also know when to ask for help.
- You have a keen attention to detail.
- You are a creative thinker and like to share your thoughts and ideas.
You will implement websites in Webflow, taking a clean, organised design made in Figma and transforming it into an amazing website. Supporting the Head of Growth and Operations Manager in delivering growth marketing solutions, your main responsibilities will be:
- Implementing fully-responsive marketing websites in Webflow.
- Using our external tools where necessary to extend Webflow’s Functionality.
- Working together with the rest of the team to upskill yourself.
- Assisting in troubleshooting issues and bug fixes on Webflow.
- Updating and editing website content on the client’s behalf.
- Providing technical support related to Webflow to internal teams.
- Testing and providing feedback on new and existing technologies.
- You can work with the marketing and design team to assist in converting Figma designs into working, fully-responsive Webflow sites.
- Robust visual/web design skill set (preferably someone with more front-end-oriented skills).
- Ability to manage Webflow CMS collections and fields.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently while staying within the constraints of our team’s designs.
- Prior automation experience using tools such as Zapier preferred.
When applying, please make sure to include a portfolio of Webflow-specific projects. We are not looking for a full-stack developer at this time. Please only apply if you match the criteria above. Applications must include examples of your work.
- £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Access to employee share scheme
- Flexible hours
- Remote working