Webflow Technical Customer Support Associate (Weekends)
- Remote (UK, Ireland, Sweden or Portugal)
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. We’re looking for a Technical Customer Support Associate to help empower our customers to do their best work and make Webflow the best product possible.
About the role
- Location: EMEA Remote (UK, Ireland, Sweden, or Portugal)
- Preferred time zones: EMEA (UK, Ireland, Sweden, or Portugal)
- Type: 40 hours per week, Full Time
We have ambitious goals for 2021 to build out 24/7 support, so if you have weekend availability we'd love to hear from you. We're looking for candidates who can work Wednesday-Sunday or Saturday-Wednesday.
Please let us know your availability in your application!
As a Technical Customer Support Associate, you’ll …
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences for all Webflow customers
- Help customers in support queues using applications including but not limited to ClickUp and Zendesk
- File bugs, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Advocate for our customers and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
You’ll thrive as a Technical Customer Support Associate if you:
- Have demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email, phones and live chat in SAAS or technical customer service
- Possess a deep understanding of Webflow products or have experience with other web design tools or platforms
- Understand HTML, CSS, DNS or have advanced understanding of Webflow
- Exhibit analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for technical troubleshooting
- Have the ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you
- Practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others
- Advocate for others – including customers and colleagues – and you want to build a career in customer support!
- Have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in the English language - Additional French and/or German skills welcomed
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a 40 hour per week contract that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We give you a 5 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
- We provide remote employees with the equipment and productivity stipend they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Technical Customer Support Associate and a healthy human being
Think you’re a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.