- Miami, Florida
Apply for Job
“Taxfyle's mission is to make professional services accessible and available to all”. At Taxfyle we’re leading the pack in creating the East Coast's very own “Silicon Valley”, join us in our efforts to reshape the world’s multibillion-dollar professional services industry.
- Someone who is able to work with the marketing & design team to assist in conversion of existing designs (from Figma) into working, fully-responsive landing pages in Webflow
- Strong visual / web design skillset (preferably someone more front-end oriented)*Ability to manage Webflow CMS collections & fields
- Ability to work fast and efficiently while staying within the constraints of our custom design system(s)
- Prior automation experience using tools as Zapier or Integromat preferred.
- Designing & developing new sections & landing pages in Webflow for Taxfyle & RMW Accounting sites
- Assisting in troubleshooting issues & bug fixes on web-based systems.
- Updating and editing website content, posts, and pages.
- Providing technical support related to web-based systems to internal teams.
- Testing and giving feedback on new and existing technologies.
When applying, please make sure to include a portfolio of Webflow-specific projects. We’re not looking for a full-stack developer at this time. Please only apply if you match the criteria above.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Health, Dental, Vision, and PTO
- Flexible hours - ability to work from home