Web Designer, Webflow (Marketing) at Nansen
Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About The Role
As a web designer, you will be part of a growing team serving blockchain savvy traders and investors in the crypto space, helping to craft and shape the design and layout of our website and any online touchpoints.You will play a key role in the future of finance, and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data. Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help us grow Nansen to a leading crypto company.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
Using your knowledge of web design, build, develop and shape the Nansen brand.
- Design and manage engaging, responsive and user-friendly webpages.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and best practices when producing visual assets and web components.
- Collaborate and work closely with the product, design and research teams.
- Continuously evolve your knowledge of the crypto space, including DeFi and NFTs.
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 2+ years work experience in web design and/or graphic design
- Knowledge of Webflow, and other similar no-code platforms.
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto-asset industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Analytical: Strong analytical, financial analysis, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- an entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- an eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- great written communication skills in English
- an ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry
Nansen is an analytics platform for blockchain, which combines on-chain data with a massive and constantly growing database containing millions of wallet labels. Customers use Nansen to access this data via user-friendly dashboards.