Head of Technical Business Development at Webflow
We’re looking for a Head of Technical Business Development to help us drive the vision and adoption of our platform strategy, enabling third-party developers to create rich and powerful no-code development experiences for our customers.
As Head of Technical Business Development, you’ll lead Webflow to define and launch new ways for third-party developers to extend the functionality of Webflow’s core product while partnering with product, marketing, and engineering teams to create customer value complementary to Webflow’s suite of native features.
This is an exciting and mission-critical role that will shape Webflow’s core products, developer ecosystem, and how our customers create world-class web experiences.
About the role
- Location: Remote
As Head of Technical Business Development, you’ll …
- Drive positive business outcomes for partners and customers through the adoption of Webflow APIs
- Exhibit web development platforms expertise, and experience handling and scaling technology platforms.
- Engage partners at the executive level to discuss their business needs and how Webflow can address and resolve their pain points
- Bring the various stakeholders together to help build collective mindshare in augmenting the Webflow platform.
- Establish ways to measure and track metrics related to the adoption of the Webflow platform, and to make improvements to our strategy based on those measurements.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as Head ofTechnical Business Development if you have:
- 8-10 years either in professional services or technical business development
- Solid enterprise negotiation skills, and business and financial acumen.
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as leadership skills.
- Experience with web and/or mobile app development.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director, Technical Business Development and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us. (remove if you can hire international candidates
Please note that a background check and employment verification may be required for this position. If required, we may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes. If your application is selected, your Recruiter will provide additional context about our background check and employment verification process and will happily answer any questions you may have. (Include for Finance Dept, VP level, Security, IT, Infrastructure, SRE and People (POD) roles)