Bubble Senior Community Manager
- New York City or Optionally Remote
We are one of the fastest growing companies in the New York tech ecosystem: after a few years of bootstrapping and product development, we’re now deepening our focus on the Bubble community by hiring a Senior Community Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to drive Bubble’s community strategy and increase engagement by partnering with top users, organizing events, and keeping a close eye on our community’s health. As our first community manager, you’ll have the opportunity to define this critical role, and maintain the high level of transparency and communication that we pride ourselves on having with our exceptionally engaged community.
In particular, as our Senior Community Manager, you would:
- Develop and scale our community strategy by generating engagement initiatives, programs, and events
- Manage Bubble’s forum and social media accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Organize and run events for our community to gather feedback and provide clarity on product features and roadmap
- Identify top users to promote, develop relationships and partner with
- Define and monitor community health KPIs
- Work closely with our Product and Marketing teams to develop a deep understanding of our product and guide the direction of our marketing campaigns
We're looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- 4+ years of community management experience
- People management experience is a plus
- Social media experience is a plus
- Possesses a deep understanding of online groups and communities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker, who can build thoughtful, data and insight driven plans
- Proficiency in Excel, Sheets, or other spreadsheet/database tools used to structure data. Experience in SQL is a plus
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
We are based in New York City but are also working to build out a remote team across the U.S. If you’re open to moving to NYC one day, great, but don’t hesitate to apply if that’s on your horizon. We’d love to chat either way! Note: at this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the US (if you have an OPT or a current H1B, please apply).
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!