Bubble Education Associate - Video Producer
- New York City or Optionally Remote
Learning Bubble is a lot like learning a new language: it takes some time to get started and there’s always an opportunity to compound your knowledge. As our Education Associate - Video Producer, you’ll create educational videos (from script to post production) to expand our education materials, demonstrate best practices, and accelerate our users' understanding of the platform. You’ll work directly with other members of our Success and Education team and partner with all teams in the company to provide an unforgettable learning experience.
- Content creation: 80%
- Write your own scripts for quick tips, tutorials, and video courses
- Design, record, edit, and produce the final render
- Use a variety of content creation tools (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Screenflow, Camtasia, Davinci Resolve or Final Cut Pro X, Youtube and Frame) in your day to day to get the job done
- Knowledge leadership: 20%
- Collaborate with internal experts and conduct user research to design a robust and adaptable visual curriculum that will provide customers with an engaging onboarding and continuing education experience
- Execute on a user-journey based learning approach to ensure users are decreasing learner time-to-mastery of the Bubble platform
- Become a master of Bubble and gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses use the platform by being the first line of gathering customer feedback alongside other members of the Success team
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate a video portfolio of educational content created for a startup, product, project, community, etc.
- Is comfortable translating complex topics into approachable, clear language for a range of audiences
- Enjoys learning technical concepts. No specific knowledge or programming background needed coming in, but you’ll need to be able to master Bubble!
- Can collaborate on video files and can partake in a rigorous content calendar
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Has previous experience as a teacher or trainer (e.g. Teach for America, tutoring, etc); not mandatory but is a plus
We’re based in New York City but are remote at least till 2022 given the circumstances. If you’re open to moving to NYC one day, great, but don’t hesitate to reach out if that’s not really on your horizon, we’ll chat. We’re looking forward to hearing from you! #LI-MY1 #LI-Remote