Brand Designer at Figma
- San Francisco or New York or Remote US
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
What you’ll do at Figma:
- See projects throughout the entire design process; from creative conception to production
- Craft engaging visuals and digital experiences in a fast-paced environment
- Design for a wide range of projects while ensure consistency of the Figma brand across many surfaces including our website, social channels, and events
- Actively contribute to the evolution of the Figma brand by exploring novel solutions that support our brand and marketing goals
- Collaborate with marketing, product design, and growth teams to concept campaigns, evergreen communications, and launch announcements that support new products and features
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- A strong portfolio showcasing brand experience across a range of mediums
- Excellence in typography, color, layout, and composition
- Skilled at form and image making
- Effectively communicate concepts and design rationale
- Strong skills around critical thinking and storytelling
- Embrace an iterative design process and receptive to feedback
- Able to work independently, drive multiple projects at a time, and iterate quickly
- Foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- Comfortable in your soft skills: listening, negotiating, and decision-making
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.