Adalo Senior Product Designer
About This Position
Over the past 10 years design tools and design systems have progressed to amazing heights and we believe Adalo is the next step in that journey. Our goal from the beginning was to take all of the advances made with design tools and build off of that to make a design tool truly functional so that anyone could create an app without knowing how to code.
Because of this the design of our product is one of the most important and challenging roles at Adalo. As Senior Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for the UX of our product, as well as help out with various fun ux design projects like working on our website and helping out our educational team with ux tips & tutorials for our makers. This is definitely a challenging and one-of-a-kind role for a UX designer who’s looking to design the future of UX design.
- Designing amazing product mockups for new features ?✨
- Conducting product design reviews after QA testing is finished
- Conducting maker Interviews for product Improvement ideas ?
- Designing & building new pages to the website via Webflow
- Helping to create screen recordings of the product for new features and in other places on the website
- Creating cloneable app templates for our makers ?
- Contributing to the production and creation of design tips, design philosophies, and design related blog post on the (soon to be launched) Adalo App Academy ?
- Helping to give feedback and work with our tutorial creators for the Adalo App Academy
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Digital Media, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Architecture or related field – or a similar amount of work experience.
- 6+ years of experience designing amazing things (this is specifically worded to be broad so that you can include your time designing in a school setting and/or in fields outside of the tech design world — we ❤️ architects, fashion designers, art directors, you name it!)
- Solid experience in product design with another SaaS company
- Passionate about all things design ?
- Passionate about no-code
- Comfort working with the Adobe suite — Ai, Ps, Pr, Ae, Id
- Able to create high-fidelity mockups of your designs using UXPin, Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with Design, Product, Sales, Marketing and Agile Software Development teams.
- Understand lean, agile, dev processes, and all that fun stuff ?? ??
*Hey! ? Even if you don’t think you meet all of the requirements above but you’ve got a passion for what we’re doing over here at Adalo — we think there’s a great chance you’d be an amazing addition to our team & we’d love for you to apply!
- Experience working in a startup environment
- A part of the no-code ecosystem or have a lot experience working with no-code software
- You have previous UX design experience specially working on a different design tool (i.e. InVision, Canva, etc.)
- Even extra points for designing & building an app in Adalo (if you’ve had a chance to do that please include it with your cover letter!)