Adalo Educational Content Creator
We’re on a mission to empower anyone to make their software dreams a reality regardless of coding ability & part of that mission is a big push in education. As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for creating materials used in our educational resources which include: designing beautiful (no-code) apps, editing tutorial content, and spreading design best practices to our community of makers.
One of our main goals is to help educate our makers on more than just how to make an app in Adalo, but also how to make an app with a great user experience, how to market an app, how to collect feedback, and do user research — that’s where you come into play! Designing these courses & sharing your design knowledge will help in making our newest project: the Adalo App Academy a success. Sound like something you’re interested in? Learn more about the role!
- You’re passionate about good design & know a thing or two about UX best practices
- You believe in education and teaching others
- You 💙 apps
- Learning is as important as other life necessities… like eating… or sleeping
- Adobe Creative Cloud has crashed your computer (& hopefully all your files were saved appropriately) 😉
- You attended design school or have a strong & illustrative portfolio that includes app or web design examples
- You are comfortable with Premiere Pro, Illustrator, After Effects, Screenflow, and Figma or comparable tools
- A strong interest in new technologies & products
- Passionate about all areas of design — even if you don’t have all the experience to back it up
- Experience in storyboarding & telling a compelling story through visuals
*Hey! 👋 Even if you don’t think you meet all of the requirements above but you’ve got a passion for what we’re doing over here at Adalo — we think there’s a great chance you’d be an amazing addition to our team & we’d love for you to apply!
Oh… and Bonus Points
- Any and all visual design skills are a big plus!
- Experience creating courses consumed by the public (preferably video courses)
- Knowledge of Webflow & other no-code tools
- You’ve created a functional (and well-designed) app on Adalo
- Start-up experience is a big plus